Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Whispers Speak



I close my eyes, as the gentle breeze cools my overheated frame. The sun has tucked itself into the folds of darkness, closing the portal to the perception of light. However, it opens another portal to a dimension of undefined sounds and pleasures. I rest in my chair, as the wind brings me a tempting ballad. I can hear desire strumming the chords of a yearning soul. Moaning softly, I run my tongue across my parched lips. I like it when they call to me. I like when I hear the song their lips will never sing. Yes, I love it when their dreams speak....

Upon the breeze of an open window I appear. I see you step out of the shower and wipe away the steam from the mirror. Quietly, you stand there gazing at yourself, wondering if the person you see is really you. You slip into a silk nitey and open a chilled bottle of merlot. Your pour yourself a glass and sit on the edge of the bed. Your thoughts betray you. I moan as they surge through my body, awakening me. Slowly you moisten your lips, as your juices are flowing signaling your arousal is complete…

2 comments: