Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Don't keep me waiting


“Hold on a second.” She spoke into the phone. Then she laid it on the table. She was gazing at me with those deep brown sexy eyes. It was one of those frisky catlike stares. You know, the kind that leaves wondering how much trouble you are about to get into. The only question is … how much are you going to enjoy it. She scooped the remaining traces of cum from her chin with her fingers. She nursed her gently, as she walked towards me.

“Are you serious right now?” she asked rubbing a good portion of my load all over her breasts. I couldn't help it, but I had already started to get excited again. She knew exactly what to do to me.

“You actually think you are leaving this house after getting me all hot and bothered?” She began to gingerly pull at her erect nipple, as she stared deep into my eyes. My mouth began to water. She took my hand and lead me into the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed staring at me. She pulled off her jeans and laid on her stomach across the bed.

“Honey, don't keep me waiting”

6 comments:

  1. Red hot tease, Mangus. Hope he didn't make her wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. After that statement he had better not make her wait. Great teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, he best get to it stat! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hope no one had pressing plans because they just got bumped. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is on the phone 'holding on a second' while she goes off with the boyfriend? But, they can wait, but don't keep her waiting. Very sexy post. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow King Mangus... I'm so pleased to have inspired such a scintillating work of art here. I hope to digest more of this master~piece... ;-) <3 LJ

    ReplyDelete